Cyber dating expert Julie Spira shares big news for singles looking for love online
Kamala D. Harris, the Attorney General for the State of California, recently released a joint statement for online dating safety practices to help singles feel safer while looking for love on the Internet. This is terrific news for those who might feel nervous about online dating.
- Online Dating Safety Tips and Advice
- Review Profiles of Members Against the National Sex Offender Database
- Review Profile to Identity Fake Profiles that May Be Used in Financial Scams
- Employ a Rapid Abuse Reporting System
In a recent interview on genConnectTV, I discussed some dating safety tips that you should take to heart. Watch:
“Consumers should be able to use websites without the fear of being scammed or targeted,” California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris said in a statement. “It is a priority for this office to ensure consumers are protected online, and companies who are creating in the Internet space have a continued opportunity to innovate and thrive.”
Harris expressed to genConnect her concerns about cyber safety for children and online predator in 2010 at the Aspen Ideas Festival.
Watch this clip below where Harris discusses the issues:
Julie Spira is an online dating and cyber-relations expert. Visit her at CyberDatingExpert.com for more online dating safety advice and to learn the secrets to finding love online.
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of Julie Spira’s latest posts, as well as the contributions from other experts on the site: Sign Up for genConnect.