genConnect.com to Release New Expert Videos Every Monday Through Friday
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aspen, Colorado – July 21, 2010 – genConnect.com (http://www.genconnect.com) has announced it will release new expert video content each weekday for the next three months. In a world where new information and fresh recommendations are as important as our daily bread, genConnect’s new initiative will offer users the opportunity to connect daily with different experts in various fields. Career experts appear on Mondays, Health experts are on Tuesdays, Giving Back experts are on Wednesdays, Relationship experts on Thursdays, and Lifestyle experts on Fridays. This week’s videos include:
- Current CEO of Double O Radio and former President of Interactive Marketing at America OnlineBob Sherman on Monday — giving career with a feature outlining the “Five Core Values of a Great Businessman”
- Exhale Spa founder Fred DeVito on Tuesday — defines “Wellness Versus Fitness” and answers the question “Is Cardio the Answer to Weight Loss?“
- “Top Chef Masters” champion Marcus Samuelsson on Wednesday — Marcus Samuelsson and UNICEF, the charity he donated his winnings from the show to.
- Dating and relationship expert and author of Have Him at Hello: Confessions From 1,000 Guys About What Makes Them Fall in Love… or Never Call Back Rachel Greenwald on Thursday — takes center stage offering dating advice that can make the weekend boom rather than bust.
- Marcus Samuelsson video on Friday — shares how his African heritage and Swedish upbringing play into his cooking. Every time he talks about food it’s a mouth-watering experience.
Going forward, genConnect.com will introduce new content from writers such as Greg Mortenson, CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo, film producer Paula Silver and many more compelling, successful and knowledgeable professionals who are looking to connect with our audience and provide expert advice.
About genConnect (http://www.genconnect.com)
genConnect.com is designed to connect members to experts across generations through articles, genConnect Radio and genConnect TV. Experts specializing in Lifestyle, Health, Career, Relationships and Giving Back inspire conversations within communities as they share special messages and interact together.