genConnect was on the scene as Travel + Leisure magazine celebrated their 40th anniversary by bringing the world to NYC at the Global Bazaar. Countries and cultures came to life as consumers perused the Park Avenue Armory, sampling cuisine and drinks from around the world.
We kicked off the weekend with an invite-only dinner on Friday, September 16, where we enjoyed delicious dining experiences from top chefs, including Daniel Boulud, José Andrés, Marcus Samuelsson and Scott Conant.
Click through the slideshow below to take a virtual tour of the T+L Global Bazaar:
Scroll over each photo for details. Click photo for an enlarged view.
Watch T+L Publisher J.P. Kyrillos discuss his inspiration for creating the Global Bazaar and some highlights of the event:
Watch President and CEO of American Express Publishing Ed Kelly discuss bringing the Travel + Leisure brand to life:
For More on Culture and Society:
- Nilou Motamed on Travel + Leisure’s Global Bazaar (VIDEO)
- Executive Travel’s Janet Libert: Trends in Travel (VIDEO)
- Jose Andres on Tapas and Obamas’ ‘Lets’ Move’ Campaign (VIDEO)
- AmEx Publishing President Ed Kelly: Success in 2011 (VIDEO)
Want more genConnect?
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of the latest contributions from experts: Sign Up for genConnect.