Stiletto Bootcamp Helps You Get Your Health Back on Track (PRESS RELEASE)
Contact: Sarah Rutka Sarahrutka@gmail.com
Is your life so hectic that your health is at the bottom of your to-do list? Do you feel like you have lost that slim, vibrant, sexy woman you used to be? Do you want to be slimmer and healthier but are overwhelmed with where to start?
If you said yes, than it’s time to put on your stilettos and get ready to transform your life!
Famed health and nutrition expert Paula Simpson is offering “Stiletto Bootcamp,” an online training resource to help you transform yourself inside and out. Beginning Oct. 9, you can receive exercise guidelines, meal plans, tracking tools for healthy weight management and more professional tips when you sign up for this four-week course. Simpson will lead you to a new you from the comfort of your own home, and in 30 days, you will see be healthier – and sexier.
In 30 days, learn:
- How to safely detox for weight loss/management and healthy aging
- The right foods and supplements that can promote beautiful skin, hair, nails
- How to boost energy and mood through food and supplementation
- Exercise tips for weight loss and a hectic lifestyle
- How to manage stress and multitasking
- How to feed your female libido
- How to overcome weight-loss plateaus
Stiletto Boot Campers receive:
- Exclusive access to weekly 60-minute Stiletto Boot Camp webinars
- Official Stiletto Bootcamp Kickstart Cleansing Program
- Official Stiletto Bootcamp Slimming Beauty Meal Plan (suited to your lifestyle and health goals)
- Shopping list and eating out guidelines
- Weekly e-mail access to your trainers
- Tracking tools and guide to achieving a healthier, sexier you!
Check out http://stilettobootcamp.eventbrite.ca/ for more information and to sign up for this $75 special. The Stiletto Bootcamp runs every week, for four weeks, beginning at 8:30 p.m. EST. Sessions will be held on Tuesdays, Oct. 9, 16, 23, and 30.
About Paula Simpson: In 2010, Paula cofounder and key formulator of a top-tier nutraceutical and anti-aging company. But she could feel her health declining and was forced to re-evaluate and prioritize her health. As an internationally recognized nutrition and healthy aging expert, Paula now devotes her life’s work to consulting with the nutraceutical, wellness and spa industry and helping women age beautifully from within. She has worked with many top celebrities and models and currently is often sought by many of the leading health and beauty publications.
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of the latest contributions from experts: Sign Up for genConnect.