Today is National Relaxation Day, a time to clear your mind and life of the clutter that prevents you from taking some time for yourself and just relaxing. You may now know the meaning of the word “relax,” but experts say it’s vital for many of us to take the time to decompress and just have some “me” time.
Here are some articles and videos from some of our genConnect experts that offer tips on how to do just that. Enjoy, and RELAX!
- Revolutionize the Way Kids Learn With ‘Brain Breaks,’ With Goldie Hawn (VIDEO)
- Tips to Reduce Your Stress
- Moms Need to Take Care of Themselves, Without Guilt
- 7 Ways to Disconnect From Work
- The Power of Meditation
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of the latest contributions from experts: Sign Up for genConnect.