At Thanksgiving, a time of reflection and appreciation, join author and spiritual teacher Susan Piver in meditations that emphasize the spirit of giving thanks.
Meditation 1: On Thanksgiving Eve, when tremendously grateful for connecting with others through meditation, and in the spirit of that gratitude, Susan wishes you the following: Click here to listen.
Meditation 2: A 10-minute meditation with a special emphasis on appreciation and gratitude. Click here to listen.
Discover more about Susan Piver’s Open Heart Project.For more from Susan Piver and other gC experts:
- The Sadness-Braveness Connection
- International Day of Peace Chat With Susan
- Are You Emotionally Free? By Dr. Judith Orloff (QUIZ)
- Center for Living Peace Founder Kelly Smith on ‘Living Peace Series’ (VIDEO)
- Buddhist Matthieu Ricard: How to Meditate (VIDEO)
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of the latest contributions from experts: Sign Up for genConnect.