Watch Ricki Lake, with her dancing debut September 19 on “Dancing With the Stars”, talk to Quickie Chick Laurel House about her life quickie (i.e. instant pick-me-up) and bummer with benefits (silver linings resulting from a not-so stellar experience):
We can’t wait to see Ricki rock the dance floor on DWTS.
Laurel House, aka Quickie Chick, is a fitness, health and lifestyle expert and author of Quickie Chick’s Cheat Sheet: Life, Love, Fitness, Food, Fashion, Finance (St. Martins, Spring 2012). She’s also the guru behind …
A Life Quickie is a tip, a trick or a piece of advice that helps fast-paced chicks enjoy an optimal life. Whether it is how to cure a headache or how to muster confidence before a big meeting, use a quickie for every facet of your day. Everyone has a Life Quickie? What’s yours?
A Bummer With Benefits is the silver linings resulting from a not-so-stellar experience. Whether you lost your job but discovered you’re passion as a dog walker or your boyfriend broke up with you and then you found your husband, find the positive to every negative. Everyone has a Bummer With Benefits. What’s yours?
Share with us below.
- More videos of Ricki Lake on genConnect:
- Ricki Lake Confesses: I’m a Twitter Addict
- Ricki Lake on Lessons Learned at Age 40 and Her Upcoming Talk Show
For more Life Quickies, visit QuickieChick.com.
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of Life Quickies and Ricki’s moves on DWTS: Sign Up for genConnect.