Watch genConnect Creative Director Kelly Hayes interview Weight Watchers International President and CEO David Kirchhoff on the connection between affluence and obesity and Weight Watchers’ strong online community:
To Recap: ”The thing about Weight Watchers is that from our earliest days, we’ve recognized that going through a behavior change process like weight management is very difficult to do on your own. It just is. Support matters. It has been shown clinically over and over and over again that support really plays a huge role in terms of people really betting on healthier habits. And that’s what we’ve been doing in our meetings, classes and groups for the better part of 50 years.”
Click here to watch Part 1 of our interview with David Kirchhoff on how obesity affects the national economy.
More Health Advice From genConnect:
- Foods to Naturally Detoxify and Help Trim Your Waistline!
- Aspen Ideas Festival: How We Can Reduce Obesity, Improve Health Care
- Combat Obesity: Don’t Let Your Desk Weigh You Down
- Memorial Day: Healthy Eating Tips That Won’t Pack on the Pounds
Want more genConnect?
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of genConnect’s latest posts, as well as the latest contributions from experts on the site: Sign Up for genConnect.