The aging process is not to be feared, says Sarah Brokaw, author of Fortytude: Making the Next Decades the Best Years of Your Life — through the 40s, 50s, and Beyond.
“You may sit there and be so fearful of the aging process and look at people like a 41-year-old woman and think ‘she’s so old’ but guess what? You are going to get to that age at some point so you might as well respect where she is and respect where you are and appreciate the fact that she could be your role model,” Sarah said. Watch Sarah Brokaw on caring for her body, growing wiser, and the advice she would have told her 25-year-old self:
- Sarah Brokaw: ‘No Expiration Date’ for Living
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan: ‘What You Put in Your Body Is Important’
- E! News’ Giuliana Rancic: Get Fab, Fit & Have Fun
- Gatorade’s Sarah Robb O’Hagan: ‘Moms Are Nutrition Coaches’
Want more genConnect?
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of Sarah Brokaw’s latest posts and other experts on the site: Sign Up for genConnect.