Watch “2.5 Minutes With genConnect” with Sir. Ken Robinson, PhD — an internationally regarded speaker and advisor to governments and Fortune 500 companies around the globe helping to shape the way we look at businesses, education and innovation.
Sir. Ken Robinson shares with us real-life stories on pursuing your own passions, changing directions and why you can’t plan life “like a production line.” Watch:open source video, online video platform, video streaming, video solutions
Sir. Ken Robinson is the author of two books The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything (Penguin/Viking 2009), a New York Times best seller, and his most recent release, a 10th anniversary edition of Out of Our Minds: Learning to Be Creative.
For more videos from the 2010 Aspen Ideas Festival:
- Kavita Ramdas: Former Head of The Global Fund for Women
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali’s Journey to Freedom
- Bill Mayer Has a Gift … And He Knows How to Use It!
Want more genConnect?
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To directly connect with any of our experts, sign up for genConnect.com.