BlogWorld & New Media Expo 2011 is coming to Los Angeles, and genConnect will be on-scene conducting one-on-one video interviews with some of the leading new media experts and social media gurus.
Participants will learn how to create better content, grow their brand, audience and revenue online from the world’s most successful innovators in the space. Over 275 speakers will take part in the three-day event, to run from Thursday through Saturday at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
“BlogWorld provides genConnect with yet another opportunity to bring nuggets of wisdom to audiences from some of the leading movers and shakers in new and social media,” said genConnect CEO Nancy Spears. “In just three short days in Los Angeles, an abundance of expert knowledge will be captured at BlogWorld. We are delighted to support this world-class event as we deliver the insights from the best in the industry across platforms, including on genConnect.com.”
Some of the high-profile speakers and participants genConnect will be connecting with at BlogWorld include:
- Peter Shankman – Blogger, Author of Can We Do That?!, Founder of HARO
- Jason Falls – Co-Author of No Bullshit Social Media, Speaker, CEO of Social Media Explorer
- Amber Naslund – Blogger, Author, Vice President of Social Strategy for Radian6
- Shwen Gwee – Vice President of Digital Health at Edelman, Founder of Med20.com Blog
- Chuck Hemann - Vice President, Digital Analytics, Edelman Digital
- Michael Brito – Senior Vice President at Edelman Digital
- Matt Gentile - Director of PR and Social Media for Century 21
- Robert Halper - Director of Video Communications at Johnson & Johnson
- Scott Monty - Head of Social Media for Ford Motor Company
- Rick Calvert - CEO & Founder of BlogWorld
- Julie Spira - Cyberdating expert and Author of The Perils of Cyber-Dating
Visit genConnect daily to watch these video interviews and gain invaluable tips on social media and marketing.
Follow us at BlogWorld