genConnect to chat with top women bloggers at BlogHer ’11 August 4 – August 6.
After spending two weeks in Aspen in June to cover the Food & Wine Classic and Aspen Ideas Festival, genConnect’s busy summer continues next week in San Diego, CA, where we’ll be covering BlogHer ’11.
BlogHer ’11 is a gathering of the world’s most popular and influential female bloggers. Over 3,000 attendees will enjoy hands-on learning experiences, various panel discussions on tools for bloggers, networking opportunities and much more. BlogHer ’11 runs from August 4 through August 6 at the San Diego Convention Center with the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina as the event’s host hotel.
“genConnect is honored to be official press at BlogHer ’11,” said genConnect Editor Randi Zucker. “BlogHer has helped millions of people gain knowledge on how to better reach and inspire audiences and we hope that our video interviews with these bloggers will also spread their golden nuggets of wisdom.”
This year’s discussion topics include: social media, perfecting product reviews, blogging professionally, cyberbullying and how to pitch a book.
Some of the speakers and participants at BlogHer ’11 include:
- Amie Valpone – Culinary Marketing Consultant, Nutritionist
- Ana L. Flores – Co-Founder SpanglishBaby
- Ananda Leeke – Digital Sisterhood Network Founder, Author, Artist, Coach, Yoga Teacher & Innerpreneur
- Ann Imig – National Director, Listen To Your Mother
- Autumn Sandeen – Barista at Firedoglake’s Pam’s House Blend
- Dr. Brené Brown – Writer at OrdinaryCourage.com
- Deesha Philyaw – Co-founder, CoParenting101.org
- Doug French – Laid-Off Dad
- Dr. Goddess – Scholar. Artist. Activist. Techie. Blogger. Creative Organizer. Entrepreneur
- Elaine Wu – BlogHer Inc. / VirgoBlue
- Elisa Camahort Page – Co-Founder and COO, BlogHer
- Fatemeh Fakhraie – Editor-in-Chief of Muslimah Media Watch
- Gretchen Rubin – Author, The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
- Giuliana Rancic – E! News television host
Jory Des Jardins – President of Strategic Alliances, BlogHer
- Julie Ross Godar – Managing Editor, BlogHer
- Laura Sampson – Writer, Hey What’s for Dinner Mom?
- Lisa Stone – Co-Founder and CEO, BlogHer
- Liz Gumbinner – Publisher, Editor-In-Chief CoolMomPicks.com
- Liz Strauss – Keynote Speaker, Brand Strategist, Leadership Trainer
- Mrs. Q – Author, Fed Up With Lunch
- Ricki Lake - Beloved media personality
- Sarah Maizes – Author, Got Milf?: The Modern Mom’s Guide to Feeling Fabulous, Looking Great, and Rocking A Minivan
- Stephanie Wood – Executive Editor, Parenting Magazine
Keep visiting genConnect.com for updated video interviews with BlogHer ’11 speakers, presenters and participants.
- For more daily expert updates, follow genConnect on Twitter and Facebook.
- To stay on top of genConnect experts’ latest posts, as well as the latest contributions from other experts on the site: Sign Up for genConnect.