As Verizon rolls out its version of the iPhone, genConnect lifestyle expert Maura Thomas warns us of technological distractions.
About Maura Thomas
Maura’s almost 20 years of experience in the productivity industry led her to found RegainYourTime.com in 2003, and develop the Empowered Productivity™ System, a workflow management process for defending your attention and achieving significant results. Because of her success with the System, Wiley Publishing approached Maura to literally write the book on personal productivity. She speaks and trains to corporations large and small, nationally and internationally, and has been featured in numerous national media outlets.
Overwhelmed at the thought of yet another communication tool?
Been hesitating to jump in because it sounds so complicated?
Have a Twitter account, but don’t know what the heck to do with it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this video training is for you!
What You’ll Learn:
- A common-sense introduction to social media and how to manage it effectively
- Manageable ways to consider incorporating social media into your life
- Information to help you decide if Twitter is right for you or your business
- Twitter terminology, both “technical” (clients, aggregators, followers, retweets, etc) and “cultural” (tweets, tweetup, twitvite, tweeple, etc)
- Useful resources for getting the most out of your time on Twitter
- Questions from other newbies, just like you: answered!
- Includes examples with screen shots from active Twitter users
- Ideas about searching and learning who to follow
Save yourself hours of time trying to learn on your own – jump in like a pro, right from your first tweet!
Maura Thomas's Latest Tweet
Sorry, but there are no tweets right now.